White Round Baker, small
Handcrafted from white European clay, this round baker was created by European artisans and inspired from antique molds collected from classic 19th century European kitchens.
The baking dish heats evenly throughout, ensuring a perfectly cooked recipe every time. These durable pieces easily handle all your one-dish baking, roasting and broiling needs and is meant for everyday use as these pieces are easy to clean and resist chips.
These stoneware bakers have endless possibilities and can also be used for serving as it moves from the oven to the table seamlessly without the need to transfer your meal to another dish. Skip the oven altogether, and this casserole dish can be used as a statement serving tray.
- Handcrafted in Hungary
- White European clay heats evenly for uniform baking
- Bakeware retains heat efficiently, keeping food warm for serving
- Durable hand-applied glaze will not chip over time
- Microwavable, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Quart Capacity: .75 quarts
- 6.5" round x 3" high
Care, Use and Maintenance
- Oven safe to 480 °F / 250°C
- Let cool before washing or placing into fridge/freezer
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad or sponge
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products, steel wool and scouring pads
- Do not use directly on stovetop or outside grill
- Only put into oven or microwave if the dish is dry