Full Service Luxury Design
$5,500.00 PACKAGE FEE PER SPACE*
You are busy. You love beautiful, pulled together spaces and you need your home to work for you. You are the CEO of your family, busy planning, organizing and hosting events, and sharing your talents with others. You are the glue that holds it all together. You love to build memories and entertain in your home. And, you put everyone else first.
Now, It’s Your Turn.
Our all-inclusive Full Service Luxury Design Package will get your home working for you, from concept to completion.
Our detailed 17-step process will deliver the finished space of your dreams. We listen, ask questions, and think through every detail in the space from floor to ceiling.
This package is the full design experience, with every step in the process managed by our team. The finished space is pulled together, party-ready and customdesigned specifically for your lifestyle.
We create a palette and a vision. We plan the space to be functional, yet inspired.
We think of every little detail that will make you smile when you are working in the space, or simply enjoying your morning coffee.
We think ahead, we push you to see the overall vision and bring ideas you may not have thought of. We have fun working with you throughout the entire process to deliver on those dreams.
We manage the details – the budgets, the contractors, the vendors, the delivery and the Pinterest-ready installation.
1. Share Your Style & Project Goals
Complete our Design Questionnaire which identifies your design needs, key issues with your space, goals you’d like to address, and questions that help us determine your design style prior to the Full Service Luxury Design Package. Questionnaire must be submitted prior to scheduling Discovery Call.
2. Free Discovery Call
Your package begins with a FREE Discovery Call where we personally connect with you to learn about your project scope, determine which design package best fits your needs, and review your budget in relation to your design goals for the project.
After the Discovery Call, we will provide you with details of our 17-step process for your design project. We will provide a Design Proposal, Timeline and Letter of Agreement which outlines the project scope and deliverables. After all parties have reviewed and agreed to the documents, we will sign and collect 100% of the design fees to begin the Luxury Full Service Design Plan.
3. In-Home Initial Consultation
Meet our designer in your home to walk through our Design Process, review the Letter Of Agreement, discuss your project scope and budget, take measurements and photos, and discuss the project timeline.
4. Conceptual Design Phase
Grace Hill will conceptualize and develop the following deliverables for your project during this phase. A design meeting to review these project elements will be scheduled within 2-4 weeks of the In-home Initial Consultation:
- Set the aesthetic direction for the space
- Develop the floor plan/layout
- Set a project budget
- Set a project timeline
- Schedule a Trade Day on site, if needed
5. Comprehensive Design Phase
Grace Hill provides a comprehensive plan for the space which includes every fabric, finish, furniture piece, light fixture, wall treatment, window furnishing, flooring element and accessories package.
It is our responsibility to envision your style, work within your budget and design the finished space of your dreams. Through the Client Questionnaire, our In-home Consultation and our review of your inspirational photos, we review and obtain approval on the aesthetic direction for your space. Once this is approved, we present the comprehensive design. If there are a couple of items that you would like to see options for, we will schedule a 2nd meeting to review new details on those items prior to pricing the project. One set of revisions is included in this package.
Upon approval of the project presentation, GH will provide pricing for all elements in the space. At this point, 100% of the budgeted project materials is due for us to execute the purchasing process.
6. Purchasing & Execution Phase
Upon payment, we will move forward with the following steps:
- Execute Vendor Purchase Orders
- Ensure Contractor Bids are signed by clients, if needed (We provide builder selections, but are not General Contractors. GC’s contract directly with the clients.)
- Track weekly production progress through our vendors
- Track shipping & receiving to our insured, heated, professional warehouse until installation day
- Inspect all uncrated product and troubleshoot any shipping issues or quality issues
- Supervise white-glove delivery on Install Day
- Supervise our installation tradesmen (window treatments, lighting, hanging artwork)
- Complete Project Styling – bookcases, accessories, mantels, artwork, tables capes
- Send link to Product Care information
- Complete any Punch List Items & close out project with client walkthrough