Full Service Design
Starting at $4,500.00 per space
We are a full-service interior design firm dedicated to making your home feel welcoming, inspiring and designed to bring you joy. Today, home is more important than ever, and we are passionate about making it your happy place– a place to make memories with your family, host get-togethers with friends and live beautifully every day.
We design your home from concept to completion, and guide you through the process so you feel confident and excited about your decisions. Our Full Service Design includes floor plans, designing custom furniture, upholstery and window treatments, selecting wall coverings, flooring, paint, accessories and artwork– all the way through pricing, purchasing, procurement, and installation.
We manage all the many details, deliver the furnishings, and style the spaces so you can start enjoying the home that is designed for your busy family’s lifestyle.
1. Complete the Design Questionnaire
The Design Questionnaire identifies your design needs before the Free Discovery Call where we talk about which package best fits your needs. The questionnaire must be submitted prior to scheduling the discovery call.
2. Free Discovery Call
Our Free Discovery Call is scheduled to learn about your project scope, determine which design package best fits your needs, and review your budget in relation to your design goals for the project.
After the discovery call, we will provide you with a link to purchase your design package online. We will provide a Design Proposal, Timeline and Letter of Agreement which outlines the project scope and deliverables.
3. In-Home Initial Consultation
Meet our designer in your home to walk through our Design Process, review the Letter Of Agreement, discuss your project scope and budget, take measurements and photos, and discuss the project timeline.
4. Conceptual Design Phase
A design meeting to review these project elements will be scheduled within 2-4 weeks of the In-home Initial Consultation:
- Set the aesthetic direction for the space
- Develop the floor plan/layout
- Set a project budget
- Set a project timeline
- Schedule a Trade Day on site, if needed
5. Comprehensive Design Phase
Grace Hill provides a comprehensive plan for the space which includes every fabric, finish, furniture piece, light fixture, wall treatment, window furnishing, flooring and accessories.
We envision your style, work within your budget and design the finished space of your dreams. Through our research and working with you during this process we develop and obtain approval on the aesthetic direction for your space. Once this is approved, we present the comprehensive design. We provide one round of revisions. We ask that you share all of your input at one time so we can make edits as efficiently as possible.
Upon approval of the project presentation, GH will provide pricing for all elements in the space. At this point, 50% of the budgeted project materials is due for us to execute the purchasing process. The remaining 50% is due prior to installation.
6. Purchasing & Execution Phase
Upon payment, we will move forward with the following steps:
- Execute Vendor Purchase Orders
- Ensure Contractor Bids are signed by clients, if needed (We provide builder selections, but are not General Contractors. GC’s contract directly with the clients.)
- Track weekly production progress through our vendors
- Track shipping & receiving to our insured, heated, professional warehouse until installation day
- Inspect all uncrated product + troubleshoot any shipping issues or quality issues
- Supervise white-glove delivery on Install Day
- Supervise our installation tradesmen (window treatments, lighting, hanging artwork)
- Complete Project Styling – bookcases, accessories, mantels, artwork, tablescapes
- Send link to Product Care information
- Complete any Punch List Items & close out project with client walkthrough