Full Service Design
Average room: $4,500.00 per space
We design your home from concept to completion – to make a home look beautiful, feel comfortable and function well. A transformation uniquely created for your family’s lifestyle.
Our Full-Service Design process includes floor plans, designing custom furniture, upholstery and window treatments, selecting wall coverings, flooring, paint, accessories and artwork – all the way through pricing, purchasing, procurement, and installation. During the process, we often work with contractors and builders to implement the design.
We guide you through our process, manage all the many details, direct contractors and installers, troubleshoot unforeseen issues (and, there is always something). We deliver the furnishings, and style the spaces – so you can start enjoying the home that is a beautifully put-together, on-point, stylish place where you can host neighborhood gatherings or simply kick back and enjoy family time.
We are here to help, so fill out the short questionnaire and hop on a Discovery Call with us to chat about your design needs.
1. Complete the Design Questionnaire
The Design Questionnaire identifies your design needs before the Free Discovery Call.
2. Free Discovery Call
Our Free Discovery Call is scheduled to learn about your project scope, determine if we are a good fit for each other, and review your budget in relation to your design goals for the project.
We will provide a Design Proposal, Timeline and Letter of Agreement which outlines the project scope and deliverables.
3. In-Home Initial Consultation
Meet our designer in your home to walk through our Design Process, discuss your project scope and budget, take measurements and photos, and discuss the project timeline.
4. Pre-Design Phase
A Pre-design Meeting is set to review these project elements, which will be scheduled within 7-10 days of the In-home Initial Consultation:
- Design Fee
- Furnishing investment estimate
- Aesthetic direction
- Project timeline
- Schedule a Trade Day on site, if needed
5. Detailed Design Phase
Grace Hill provides a comprehensive plan for the space which includes every fabric, finish, furniture piece, light fixture, wall treatment, window furnishing, flooring and accessories.
We envision your style, define your budget and design the finished space of your dreams. Through our research and working with you during this process we develop and obtain approval on the aesthetic direction prior to the comprehensive design. We provide one round of revisions. We ask that you share all of your input at one time so we can make edits as efficiently as possible.
6. Purchasing & Execution Phase
Upon payment, we will move forward with the following steps:
- Execute Vendor Purchase Orders
- Ensure Contractor Bids are signed by clients, if needed (We provide builder selections, but are not General Contractors. GC’s contract directly with the clients.)
- Track weekly production progress through our vendors
- Track shipping & receiving to our insured, heated, professional warehouse until installation day
- Inspect all uncrated product + troubleshoot any shipping issues or quality issues
- Supervise white-glove delivery on Install Day
- Supervise our installation tradesmen (window treatments, lighting, hanging artwork)
- Complete Project Styling – bookcases, accessories, mantels, artwork, tablescapes
- Send link to Product Care information
- Complete any Punch List Items & close out project with client walkthrough